Founded in 2016, Front Range Farmers’ Market was started to not only serve our community with locally grown produce and goods, but to create a market that supports the small farms and businesses that are run by dedicated and hard-working local families. At this time, we are running our first market at the Promenade Shops at Briargate. To get updates when fruits and vegetables will be at the market, head to our Facebook page and give it a “Like”!
- To promote regional sustainable agriculture and ensures a continuing supply of fresh, local produce.
- To give growers and producers of Colorado agricultural commodities and other farm-related and value added products alternative marketing opportunities.
- To promote the sale of Colorado-grown farm products.
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste, and nutritional value of produce available in the Colorado Springs area.
- To provide an opportunity for farmers and people from urban communities to deal directly with each other rather than through third parties and to thereby get to know and learn from one another.
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn about the uses and benefits of high-quality, locally grown or prepared food products.
- To provide educational opportunities for producers to test and refine their products and marketing skills.
- To enhance the quality of life in the greater Colorado Springs area by providing a community activity that fosters social gathering and interaction.